Saturday, January 15, 2011

a bunch of junk


1. ask me jon (demo)* 
2. heavyweight (demo) 
3. here i go (demo) 
4. marigold (demo)*
5. natalie (demo)
6. a summer's promise (demo) 
7. travellers (demo) 
8. watermelon (demo instrumental)
     
all songs written and played by kenn sakurai
except * written by david schelzel / the ocean blue


1. careful
2. grapefruit
3. headspace
4. moon helmet
5. new synth instrumental
6. october
7. romantic
8. she tells two friends
9. she tells two friends 2
10. tork 1:40
11. Untitled instrumental

all songs written and played by kenn sakurai


1. stay for me
2. we can fall
3. paint on canvas (original vocal)
4. you are my love
5. see her fall 
6. the baltic sea
7. i asked my love to forgive me
8. paris, 1891
9. rollerskates
10. yesterday's tomorrows
11. engines 
12. the good wife
13. soft spoken careful
14. i thought

all songs written and played by kenn sakurai



1. damage
2. the death of love
3. goodbye brown eyes
4. i elevate my pain to give you heaven
5. i won't share you*
6. laying low ok
7. nice
8. saw the ex-girlfriend today
9. there she goes**
10. there she goes 2**
11. there she goes 3**
12. your happiness buys me time
13. slide***

all songs written and played by kenn sakurai
except
*written by morrissey/marr / the smiths
**written by lee mavers  / the la's
***written by david schelzel  / the ocean blue

No comments:

Post a Comment